- What makes a successful homeschooler?
- Survival Plan
- How to Homeschool: Setting goals
- Establish Goals Worksheets
- Identifying Children’s Strengths and Weaknesses
- Over 16 years of teaching/homeschooling wisdom
- Identifying educational benchmarks
- C hosing curriculum
- Planning school year worksheets
- A Year at a Glance Worksheets
- Unit Study Worksheets
- My Favorite Resources
- Staying organized
Here’s where the Bonus value makes this too good to be true.
I have included over 150 pages of learning activities: A $28.00 value!
Fine Motor Skills Galore
I Know My Phone Number
Text Wars: A Game about the Dangers of Texting and Driving
Fact Fun Sheets
Order of Operations Task Cards
Idioms! Idioms! Idioms!
Movie Response Sheets
15 Advent Activities
So why the low price of only $15?
As a homeschooler, I never had a large homeschooling budget. I have always taught on a shoestring budget, creating what I need along the way. I wanted to be able to share so much value with you that you would feel like you found buried treasure.
I am so blessed to be able to work from home as I school our boys.
None of this would be possible without the love and support of my husband and five of our children!