My new blogger friend, Lisa with Squishable Baby is the fabulous coordinator of these Link-ups. Thanks Lisa!
Here we go...
Good morning homeschoolers, educators, teachers, friends, family and whomever I've missed.
Welcome to the 9th homeschool link up hosted by Unschooling Momma and Moi. Last week's link-up was awesome. I learned a great deal from all of you, and look forward to reading your posts this week!
The purpose of this link up is to provide fellow homeschoolers, past homeschoolers, eduction buffs, want to be homeschoolers, parents who want to supplement, or whomever - with a variety of fantastic educational resources. Feel free to link up to 3 education posts. We would love to hear about educational projects, crafts, schedules, curriculum, alternative learning ideas - whatever you like that has to do with the education of our children. Feel free to be creative!
This link-up is broad for education. If you have an education related giveaway or education related deals and freebies, please link them up.
Here are a few guidelines...
- Link up any education related post or resources or homeschool project or post - old or new. We will pin our favorites to our homeschool Pinterest board.
- Let your imagination soar. If you are not a homeschooler and have a craft or project that you might think homeschoolers would benefit from - link up.
- If you link-up an old "deals" please make sure they are still valid at the time of linking.
- When linking up, please tweet about the link-up to help us grow.
- When you tweet, please use #homeschoollinkup
- Grab a button and place it in your sidebar and help us grow!
- Enjoy the posts of your fellow homeschoolers and education experts!
This weeks Blogger feature is Tracy at A Learning Journey
Written by Tracy, A Learning Journey is an excellent blog for finding new resources for your homeschool. Last week, wrote about Homeschool Legacy, a shop that offers a variety of unit studies. She conducted a very thorough review and is running a giveaway.
Personally, we don't do a lot of unit study stuff, but I always feel it's good to try new things. You never know what will work and what the children will enjoy. Definitely check out this product and enter the giveaway! Just click on the graphic, and it will take you to the review and giveaway.
Our Cohost - Bekki
This week, we have a wonderful giveaway that is being offered by our co-host, Bekki Sayers at A Better Way to Homeschool. Bekki is a veteran homeschool Mom of 14 years, who creates wonderful fun packs and lesson plans for all grade levels. Her blog is a great resource for all homeschoolers.
This week she is offering 21 fun and engaging Thanksgiving math activities for Preschool-Grade 1.Enter the rafflecopter below to win this great pack.