Enroll Here: https://a-better-way-to-homeschool.teachable.com/p/state-study-for-older-students/
Most kids do a unit study on their home state, and cover the basic topics found in the notebooking unit: https://bit.ly/2IzJxOX
You know: State flag, motto, seal, flower and more.
I’m building a different study for my own boys: Because they’re in their teens.
This class is perfect for any student who is learning about their state but wants to do more than simply color a few pages and write a research paper.
The end projects will be:
- spreadsheet categorized with different topics alphabetically
- powerpoint presentation
- ABC Alliteration of the state booklet
But why should my boys have all the fun?
Included in this class:
- Video Instruction for creating a spreadsheet (In Google Sheets)
- Video Instruction for creating a power point
- Coaching on “how to deliver a presentation”
- Directions for ABC alliteration