Ready to Set Homeschool Goals that are manageable and achievable?
How about goals that will benefit your children more than helping them pass a test?
Yesterday, my 13-year old made me promise that I would NOT do the dishes for him while he was outside playing.
It was almost dark and I was “forcing my kids to go play” before the light was gone for another day, and my son wouldn’t budge. He knew that I was in putter mode and that I was heading toward his lunch dishes.
- Would you like to raise kids that get in between you and a dirty kitchen?
- Do you dream about kids that race you to the dryer so they can be the ones who grab that warm load of laundry that needs to be folded and put away?
- Can you imagine eating a delicious meal that was planned and prepared by your teenagers while you were not in the kitchen?
You are ready for your copy of my book, Homeschool Guide for Real Families.
Here is what you will find:
- What makes a successful homeschooler?
- Survival Plan
- How to Homeschool: Setting goals
- Establish Goals Worksheets
- Identifying Children’s Strengths and Weaknesses
- Over 16 years of teaching/homeschooling wisdom
- Identifying educational benchmarks
- Choosing curriculum
- Planning school year worksheets
- A Year at a Glance Worksheets
- Unit Study Worksheets
- My Favorite Resources
- Staying organized
Sound good? Wait, “there’s more!”
I have included over 150 pages of learning activities: A $115 value!
Fine Motor Skills Galore
I Know My Phone Number
Text Wars: A Game about the Dangers of Texting and Driving
Fact Fun Sheets
Order of Operations Task Cards
Idioms! Idioms! Idioms!
Movie Response Sheets
15 Advent Activities
So why the low price?
As a homeschooler, I never had a large homeschooling budget.
I have always taught on a shoestring budget, creating what I need along the way.
I wanted to be able to share so much value with you that you would feel like you found buried treasure.
I am so blessed to be able to work from home as I school our boys.
None of this would be possible without the love and support of my husband and five of our children!
(Not sure? Grab a free sample.)