- Occasions to bring a meal
- Dishes, utensils, and pans
- Alternative to meals
- Thank you Cards and Notes
- Character Training
One of the simplest, heart-warming and soul ministering way to bless others is to bring them a meal.
Occasions to deliver meals:
- New baby (even if it’s baby number 12)
- After surgery
- Death in the family (If there’s a big community of support, plan your meal for about a month)
- Just because
- New neighbor
- Someone’s moving (and packing)
There is something wonderful about knowing that you are not alone and there are people who care about you in the world.
Whether the meal is for a stranger, neighbor, friend, or family member, it is sure to be a blessing.
This complete meal giving packet has everything you need to make someone’s day a little brighter and tastier!