Homeschool doesn’t have to feel like you are walking through the dark.
Not just another eBook for busy homeschoolers
Download your copy of Homeschool Guide for Real Families and take the first step toward grabbing the reigns in your own homeschool journey. It’s like your own personal trainer but for homeschooling.
- Homeschool Notebook Set-up
- Survival Plan
- Hold Tightly to the “Don’t Quit” Voice.
- Glean Wisdom
- Four Keys to Successful Homeschooling
- Homeschool Mindset
- Homeschool 101
- Your mission statement
- Homeschool Goals
- Your child’s strengths and weaknesses
- Your Benchmarks
- Planning your school year
- Your year at a glance
- Unit Studies
- Unit Study Planner
- Why Teach Math?
- Math Concepts to Master before Graduating High School
- Why Teach History?
- History to Explore
- Why Teach Science?
- Teaching with Babies and Toddlers
- Teaching with Babies and Toddlers Survival Plan
- Creativity and Boredom
- Homeschooling Resources
- Calendar Project
But wait, there’s more!
- 10 Mini- Bible studies for kids
- 8 life skills and “just for fun” mini-lessons
- 10 Reading and Writing mini-lessons
- 6 Math Mini-lessons
- 6 Science mini-lessons
That’s over $132 worth of learning activities and printables!
Success in homeschooling won’t come from neat handwriting, or kids learning to read before their 4th birthday, or from your kids getting 100% on their SAT.
Because eventually, you realize homeschooling isn’t about legible handwriting, test scores and “my kid beat your kid”.
True, real success comes from a conscious effort by you to help your child grow to be a valuable member of our world.
That’s why you need Homeschool Guide for Real Families.
To teach you the simple habits and mindsets that will make the biggest impact on your homeschooling, your kids, and your sanity.
Order today and start your journey.
p.s. Want to try a free sample? Click here to get an excerpt delivered straight to your inbox.