Let’s stop trying to be perfect homeschoolers and realize that we need each other on this crazy journey.
- When you’re at your wit’s end and need advice from someone who’s been there.
- When you’re having a hard day and just need to know you’re not alone.
- For ideas, tips, and lesson plans.
- When your kid does something unbearably sweet, incredibly brilliant and you don’t want to annoy all your Facebook friends by gushing.
Because I am here for you.
When you share with me and I get to share with you, we lift each other up.
And even if we disagree, we speak with kindness and respect. Because we’re all doing the best we can.
Sound like your kind of homeschool friend? Connect with me here.
What to expect:
- Links to some wonderful Homeschool Online Groups
- My weekly-ish newsletter. It’s packed with a healthy dose of inspiration, a bit of advice, and some fun and useful homeschooling tips to encourage you in homeschooling your kids.
- A Sample of My Ultimate Homeschool Guide.
- First Glimpses on all of the new homeschooling goodies I can make or find for you!
I’m looking forward to connecting with you!