Being Organized is not on the top of my skills list. Neither is shopping.
Oh, I sure wish it was, but alas, I fail in these areas.
What I have discovered is that I do not have to be the best of everything.
I just need to be the best “asker of help”.
When I go shopping, I find expert salespeople, who are not just trying to sell me stuff, but who can to help me find what I need.
In homes and homeschool organization, I have learned this lesson applies.
The only thing I am great at organizing is Pinterest Boards.
I can create a board on homeschool organization that makes me feel like a pro, as long as I keep my eyes on my screen,
Some people are simply gifted in this area of life.
They don’t just sort, they live to find order in the midst of chaos.
I am planning on taking her Decluttering Course this year.
Why? Because she’s an organizational genius!! She writes:
- Do you avoid inviting people over because you are too embarrassed of your house?
- Have you stopped trying to organize and just settled for shoving clutter under the bed, in closets?
- Have you spent hundreds of dollars on organizers, closet systems, and STILL can’t get the house under control?
- No matter how much you organize, the house always looks like a mess!.
- You feel like your house is too small and there’s not enough room to put everything away.
These are signs of a clutter problem. Yes, Sarah. I need your Decluttering Class!!
Or Amy, At Love my Schedule
Who are your favorite Organizing “Wonder Women”?
Let us glean from your experts! Email me your fav’s here…