- · We are supposed to slow down.
- · We are supposed to pause.
- · We are supposed to bow our hearts and knees.
5 Steps to Homeschool Through the Holidays
- Create a holiday learning Notebook
- Download your Holiday Learning Planner below.
- Plan a few activities into your calendar immediately. (remember to remove or push back other activities to make room!)
- Print a few activities and begin.
- Set a calendar reminder for October next year so you can begin your holiday planning early!
Dozens of Simple Activities for Kids to Do During the Holidays Thanksgiving/Fall
Fine motor development: lacing, hole punching
History of Thanksgiving
Books about Thanksgiving
Go for a Walk
Teach kids how to entertain younger kids
Meal planning- how to organize a holiday meal
Christmas and Winter
Books about Christmas
History of Christmas
The Holidays are wonderful.