You are hand chosen by the Lord to educate your children.
God’s Not-So-Secret formula?
- Lie down
- Get back up
Mama, you’ve got this.
The Lord has told you all you need to do is live your life and teach your children all day long, then that’s what you do!
Those who walk with God ALWAYS get to their destination…
Homeschooling is a very personal and unique journey.
There is no such thing as ONE size fits all recipe.
You will still need to do all the hard work of studying your kids, your goals, your family and your learning environment.
In this course, we will focus on the HEART of homeschooling.
You will learn to:
- Embrace the journey the Lord led you to take
- Lay a foundation for learning with Character training
- Confidently set your homeschooling master goals
- Set your mind the correct things
- Learn time management to help you run your home
- Surrender your schedule to the Lord and trust that not all distractions are bad
- Embrace the power of YET
- Smile as you teach them diligently
- Learn how to teach multiple ages
- Enjoy your kids each day
- and more
“You shall love the Lord your God with all you heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart.
You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of then when you SIT, when you WALK by the way, when you LIE DOWN, and when you RISE up.” Deuteronomy 6:5-7