There’s only one catch: It’s available for just six days only. (April 11-16, 2018)
Making a home is harder than it looks.
It’s not any one thing — the family members who lack toilet aim or the daily kitchen duties or the budget woes or the parenting what-am-I-doing moments or the basement flooding- no, it’s not any of those things in particular.
It’s ALL of it.
It’s the cumulative effect of juggling the different roles and responsibilities and
circumstances we face each day and trying desperately to give each of them our best.
We want to lead beautiful, joyful, meaningful lives. We want our homes to feel organized, functional and inviting. We want to raise our families lovingly and intentionally. We want to invest in ourselves and continually grow as people.
All of these things are good. But that doesn’t make them easy.
The reality is, we can all use a little help along the way, from women who have strengths in areas where we struggle, or who are a little further down the road than we are.
- What if you could learn organizing and decluttering methods to keep your household
running smoothly most of the time?
- What if you could find strategies for balancing all the roles you need to fill – without going
crazy and without compromising what’s most important to you?
- What if you had meal planning help, and could serve your family quick & healthy meals ?
- What if you found ideas to improve your relationships – your faith, your marriage, and your parenting?
And what if you could find the support you need to create an intentional home and life – one that falls in line with your values and dreams?
Well, you can. 🙂
I’m so excited to tell you about the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, a digital library of resources and tools to help you in all these areas and more!
It includes products like eBooks, online courses, printables and planners, audio files, membership sites and more, crammed into one unbelievable collection, for a ridiculously low price. Ultimate Bundles creates a lot of different bundles, but this particular one has been running for 6 years (with brand new products each year!), it’s their most popular bundle EVER and over 100,000 women have picked one up since 2013.
I love working with this family-run company because they care so much about the value and quality of each bundle and their customer service is amazing.
This year’s edition is the biggest and most valuable yet! It includes 62 ebooks, 30 videos, audios, & eCourses, 34 printables & workbooks, 2 videos, and 3 membership sites.
There’s only one catch: It’s available until the clock runs out.
That’s how they convince all these amazing bloggers and product creators (like me) to include their
products for so little!
For way less than the cost of an “oops” Target shopping trip, you’ll get a complete library to help you:
- Achieve better balance and manage your schedule more efficiently
- Declutter your home (and actually keep it that way!)
- Create 100 frugal recipes with a pantry of just 26 ingredients
- Conquer screen-time battles, and help kids learn coping strategies for stress, anxiety
- Print out gorgeous planners so you can stay organized in style
- Rekindle the romance with a plan for everyday passion in your marriage
- Refresh your wardrobe with 64 days of mix-and-match outfit ideas for every season of the year
- and so much more!
Plus, it comes with over TONS of bonus offers from companies you’ll love (this is one of my favorite parts).
**Email me a copy of your receipt and I’ll send you a coupon to use to claim $25 worth of free stuff, just from me alone! (Email that receipt here)
Besides being packed with so much great stuff, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price.
By offering it for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over 129 digital products worth $3,680 — for just $29.97 ! (Nope, I’m not kidding. Can you believe it?)
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start your stress-less homemaking journey!
The most important detail, though, is this bundle is available for just six days!
After Monday night, April 16th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually. (no. don’t do it!)
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE https://us154.isrefer.com/go/UHomB2018/a10678/ to learn more or buy the bundle.
Creating a home and life you love is not out of reach.
Learn more or get your bundle HERE https://us154.isrefer.com/go/UHomB2018/a10678/
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59 pm Eastern on Monday, April 16th, so don’t wait!)