- Craig and I have been married long enough that our music choices to convince our kids we are ancient.
- Our five sons keep us hopping.
- 23-year old Thomas is our guinea pig child. He survived our novice parenting and homeschooling without life-debilitating scars.
- Micah was our first fully homeschooled son. He recently graduated high school while simultaneously earning most of his Associate Degree. Still trying to decide which one of us he takes after. Since I am the one writing, I will declare, “he takes after me.” I can say that since I have control of the keyboard.
- Isaac is 14- years old and our freshman in high school and is currently reminding me why I dropped out of Biology. He has also taught himself how to play the guitar. Honestly, he’s really good. No ear plugs required.
- Sam is our 13-year old gentle giant. Somewhere hidden in that DNA that I don’t want to understand is genetic code that makes his toes look like fingers. He is our lover of all things green.
- Stephen is our 11-year old baby. God saved him for last so that there would be 6 other people to watch him. He is very creative and very determined. (So was the inventor of the atom bomb. Pray for us.)
I even wrote a book Homeschooling Guide for Real Families.
I figure if I can help you skip the mistakes I made along the way, I would be doing you a real service!