Inside: 5 Things you can do today to conquer your homeschooling frustration. (This content may contain affiliate links)
Have you ever seen those old carnival performers that spin plates on poles?
Your “mom bun” collapses and ‘pastes your hair’ across your face.
“I thought I told you to pick up those LEGOS!!”
Bless your husband’s heart.
He walks into the room with 6 more plates for you to spin…
- Some days are so hard we pack a backpack and run away.
- Some days beat us up and spit us out with bruised knees, cracked ribs, and stinky armpits.
- Some days cover us with vomit and pee.
- Somedays our “little angels” turn into Tasmanian devils and terrorize us. Literally.
- Somedays our sweet beloved husband walks into the room where we are lying in shards of shattered plates and covered in blood and cluelessly hands us a new stack of plates to spin.
- Somedays begin with that dreaded 2am phone call that changes our lives forever.
Photo by Matthew Wiebe
Some days are so hard we pack a backpack and run away.
It’s important to us to know that we are not alone in our battles of spinning plates, dirty diapers, laundry, and algebra.
Are you struggling?
Feeling like a failure?
Experience whispers in my ear, “This too will pass. You will find your stride again. You are not a failure. Don’t give up.”
But some days we need more than a whisper.
Like I said already, some days are so hard we pack a backpack and run away.
If not in real life, in our minds.
We have all been there and history shows we will be there again.
We need an escape plan from our frustration. I am sharing my escape plan with you today…